As an informal experiment to determine the effectiveness of Roundup
and degree of affect on surrounding untreated flora,
- I sprayed some today on some new, never-before-sprayed growth:
- In one corner, two different types of flora sprayed completely.
- In an isolated corner, one spray, not completely covering leaves
of the growth.
- In the center of same flora growth, completely covering leaves
of the growth, but not touching the surrounding growths.
- I start to watch progress of growths sprayed yesterday, some
were affected more than others. One seems unaffected at all.
About 6 to 7 days later, we have mixed results:
On the new, never-before-sprayed growth:
- In one corner, of the two different types of flora sprayed completely, one is more dead than the others.
- In the isolated corner where the growth was sprayed very lightly, it showed a little inhibition, but is still living.
- In the center of same flora growth, the growth that was sprayed is dead, but the surrounding growth is affected , but only in a certain direction.
On the other growths sprayed, the one which seemed unaffected at all has withered a little bit, but probably will survive. The other growths are mostly dead, but one that seemed to be dying now seems to be recovering.